Thursday, January 8, 2009

the start.

photo.

it kinda something different than all the rest of them in my personal opinion.


yes it is true anyone can pick up a camera and snap a pretty good shot of a flower these days. (heads up here comes my rant)



i am sick of seeing:

-senior photos

-pictures from shows.

-over-edited shots

-mindless pictures of nothingness.

-photos with no story.

-photo's of people that don't directly speak an emotion.

-and people who post 9,000,000 photos of one shoot. yes we all know it's nice to see different angles but i am pretty sure nobody wants to see a million pictures lead singer.


this is AN ATTEMPT

i repeat....... AN ATTEMPT to try to show the world through my interpretation.

mearly a smattering of my mind put into a form that exists beyond the limits of my head.


i love photography.

and i hope you enjoy mine.


i give you.....


WHEN FINALLY SET FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment